1a. You are Accepting a Recurring Payment Program, subject to the cancellation terms listed below. Because certain discounts apply for paying in advance, once automatic payment is made, there are NO REFUNDS. (See Cancellation Procedure and Policy Below)
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Tucson, Arizona. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. Once payment has been made for any given period, no refund shall be granted for that period term. IE if annual subscription is purchased, there will be no cancellation until the renewal date. Annual Subscription receives significant discount, and as a result renews automatically unless user removes payment method from their settings on the platform. Directions included below for card removal.
17. Sharing of logins between different agents is considered a violation of terms of service and the account will be immediatly frozen with no refund.
18. All users must provide an ALLSTATE email as login to ensure that the site access is limited solely to Allstate Agents.
19. Free Trials will end on the xxth date of the trial and the subscription will begin. For example, if you take advantage of a 10-day free trial, on the 11th day, your card will be charged for the period for which you elected, i.e. monthly, quarterly, or annually.
20. All Trusted Advisor Bootcamp Sales Are Final and no Refunds will be issued.
21. Rules for 28 Day Challenge Guarantee: you must complete each lesson, each day. You must complete the daily challenge, lessons, and log in daily as required to qualify for a non-performance guarantee. Failure to adhere and comply with guidelines set forth for this 28 Day Challenge void any request for refund, partial or complete. All sales are final and non-transferable or refundable.
22. All cancellations must be done manually, by the user, in the site settings by clicking the settings button>credit card info>”Cancel All Subscriptions”. Emails, texts, social media and phone messages will not serve as adequate notification to terminate service. (See Tutorial At End of Terms)
23. Forgetting to enter a coupon code will not justify a "refund." Upon review, this amount MAY be credited to future purchases, but will be done so on a case-by-case basis.
24. Risk Reversal will include a $100 administrative fee
25. 28 Day Risk Reversal:
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the course. We offer a 28-day risk-reveral period for purchases. However, in order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you did the work in the course and it did not work for you. Please note, if you select the 3 payment option we are not able to stop payments, and client is responsible for making payment of balance until obligation is complete.
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, within 28 days of enrollment, contact our support team at [email protected] and let us know you’d like a refund by the 28th day at 11:59 EST. You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 28th day, you will not be granted a refund.
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
Requirement 1: Complete and attach your results and all team members' results for your Sales Strength Identifier reports to indicate that you have taken and understood how the SSI works and the value it delivers. Write a paragraph about what it means
Requirement 2: Complete and attach the completed worksheets from each of the 7 Step Modules. (8 total)
Requirement 3: Attach the MP4 files of three recorded course lessons for your course. Each watched video must be at least seven minutes in length. Use a screen capture program to
Requirement 4: Attach a link to your Members site and screen captures of your content that is loaded into the Members area.
Requirement 5: Tell us why this course was not a good fit for you and your business needs. What did you expect that you did not get once inside the program?
The company will NOT provide refunds more than 28 days following the date of purchase. After Day 28, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not satisfy the requirements set forth above regarding risk reversal within 28 days, with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
To further clarify, we will not provide refunds after the 28th day from your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis. If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at: [email protected]
Last Updated: Jan, 2018
You'll receive Our Blog with Valuable Strategies and Immediately Implementable Ideas!